Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University Journal of Social Sciences is a peer-viewed journal, to be published twice a year in April and October. The journal is an independent publication in terms of scientific research on social sciences. The journal publishes articles which are original/not published before, consisting of results of graduate studies, presenting research findings, compilations, technical notes and/or book reviews.
- Publication language may be Turkish or English.
- Turkish articles must be based on TDK spelling dictionary.
- Authors are responsible for their articles.
- All paper are checked via Turnitin programme against plagiarism by the editors.
- Articles should not exceed 25 (±5) papers including text, tables and figures, reference list and appendix.
- Drawings, charts, maps o any kind of documents in articles should be enumerated and explained.
- Articles must have Turkish and English abstracts no more than 200 words. Minimum 3 and maximum 5 keywords must be specified below abstracts.
- Papers are viewed by the editors, reviewed by two referees and presented to a third referee if necessary; and published after the final confirmation of editorial board.
- Evaluation process takes two months in avarage.
- Revised papers must be sent as soon as possible after referee reports.
- Rejected papers are returned to authors as soon as possible.
- Printed and digital publication rights of the published articles belong to Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University; can not be published without permission.
- Authors may choose APA or Oxford citation systems in their articles. (Please check the notes at the end of the author guidelines.)
Click here to download printed and digital publication rights file...